Sunday, August 16, 2015

Beach Party: Little Barn Apothecary's Hair Texturizer



You know those days on the beach that you couldn't care less how you look?  The sweaty, sandy relief found in those salt water swims... and the resulting beachy waves from throwing your hair up impulsively (only to to be washed out upon getting home).

I had a good beachy hair day once at home.  For about an hour, on a day I wasn't going anywhere.  Kind of like those days I take down my hair 'do and it looks amazing only for me to sleep on it.  My paper straight, thin hair won't hold a curl, despite every extreme hair spray on the market (in my pre-natural guru / Wild Ginger Apothecary days).  Creating textured waves was equally out of the question.

I tried a few dozen salt sprays (see also: chemical-filled styling products with a  splash of salt), nothing safe and natural cut it.  Until Little Barn Apothecary's Jasmine + Ocean Water Hair Texturizer.  Spray it, scrunch it, braid it, let it go.  It's the closest thing to a much needed beach day you can get on those 9-5 workdays... with ingredients as pure and basic as the sea itself.

Photo featuring Ashley of Adorella Arts.  Her hair is naturally wavy, which is even better for this product.  (Sadly, your straight hair will not look like that after spraying.)  Check out some of her WGA pics here!


Available online at www.wildgingerapothecary.com or in-store at 6557 Superior Avenue in the Gulf Gate Shopping Village.   Feel free to email or call anytime at 941.312.5630.  ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment