Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Staying hydrated on the go!


For all my attempts to simplify my life, accumulating water bottles (and containers, and kitchen gadgets) has become a hobby.  I have glass water bottles (cute, but heavy), I have every variety of mainstream stainless, I even have some BPA-free sport bottles from a decade ago.  You can imagine how hard it was for me to decide on just one brand to bring into Wild Ginger Apothecary!

The number one piece of health advice I give every customer, friend, and health coaching client is to drink more water!  Generally speaking, half your body weight in ounces is recommended.  That's a lot! And even those of us who think we drink enough probably don't come close.  Staying hydrated is key to brain function, energy, clear skin, natural detoxification, and fighting inflammation.  (And the list goes on.)  There's no easier way to ensure you are drinking enough water than keeping a water bottle you love with you every single day.

I absolutely love the versatility of the ThinkSport Water Bottle.  It's double-walled 18/8 medical grade stainless steel with no chemical liner, and really keeps hot or cold beverages at a steady temperature for hours.  Plus there's the handy tea strainer (for your favorite organic herbal teas), and the option to drink from the wide or narrow mouth.  I'm famous for dumping my water bottles on my face while driving, so that alone has been a huge help.

The best part of all is that they are under $20... making it the perfect gift or addition to your healthy-lifestyle lineup.

Available online at www.wildgingerapothecary.com or in-store at 6557 Superior Avenue in the Gulf Gate Shopping Village.  Store hours are 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Saturday.  Feel free to email or call anytime at 941.312.5630.  ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment