Friday, February 27, 2015

Skinny & Co. Coconut Love and a Brighter Smile


Anyone who knows me can vouch for my love of coconut - especially coconut oil.  For face, body, hair, cooking.  Coconut scented lotions, potions, and everything in between.  So you can imagine my excitement finding one of the purest coconut oils on the planet!


Skinny & Co. has a patented process for their ultra-smooth coconut oil that allows it to remain 100% raw!  It was a unpleasant adjustment at first: I love the intense coconut flavor of the "Extra Virgin Organic" brands I'd used before and the Skinny doesn't have that.  But then research confirmed: the more heat the oil is exposed to, the stronger the coconut taste.  Now I have a logical explanation for the taste of the fresh, raw coconut oil I was shocked by living in Costa Rica.


By now, you've likely heard thousands of testimonials on the wonders of coconut oil.  It's the natural health + beauty favorite across the board.  You've probably heard it helps with metabolism, strengthening your immune system, and even balancing your blood sugar.


But have you heard about oil pulling?  Swishing coconut oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes a day can result in AMAZING oral health benefits.  I have at least a customer a day ask how my teeth got so white - and it's thanks to oil pulling. (Definitely not the red wine, coffee, or dark chocolate I still indulge in occasionally.)  Your teeth and gums will never feel better - especially if you follow with a tooth powder instead of a chemical-filled toothpaste.  The combination is by far the best thing I've ever done for my teeth.  Stay tuned for more on our tooth powder soon!


Set your timer, start with 5 minutes, and watch for the results.  At the very least you'll be amazed with a fresher-than-ever mouth.  Here's to a brighter smile!


Available online at www.wildgingerapothecary.com or in-store at 6557 Superior Avenue in the Gulf Gate Shopping Village.  Store hours are 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Saturday.  Feel free to email or call anytime at 941.312.5630.  ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment